The facial changes often reveal what is going on in your body, but they can also reveal some bad habits. If you’ve noticed that your skin is lifeless or that acne appear on your face, it is time for some changes. Below, read about the 3 types of troublesome facial shapes which are linked with several health problems.
1. “Winter” face
• Constantly tired
• Sagging facial skin
• You wake up pale and with dark under- eye circles
• Rare physical activity
• Poor circulation, dry air
• Lack of sleep
• Twice a week make a peeling that will remove dead skin cells. Use moisturizing cream regularly.
• When you apply the cream, put a thicker layer and with the fingers gently massage your face with circular movements. Repeat the procedure on the neck, especially on the area under the chin.
• Consume foods that are rich in beta carotene and vitamin C.
2. “Sweet” face
• Wake up bloated
• Open pores
• Your skin looks lifeless
• You have acne
• Oily facial skin
• Drinking large amounts of alcohol
• A diet rich in sugar and fat
• Sugar is the worst enemy of your skin and therefore you should avoid it as much as you can.
• Stop drinking alcohol (at least until you fix the bad complexion).
• Consume green tea because it acts as “cleaner” of the body of toxins, which will help your face to look healthy again.
3. “Fat” face:
• Your face and eyes repeatedly look swollen
• Double chin
• Tight, rosy cheeks
• Overeating that causes bloating
• Drinking small amount of water
• Fatty and sugary, unhealthy foods
• Drink plenty of water with a few teaspoons of lemon or cucumber.
• Avoid salty and fatty foods.
• Consume cooked food that can be easily digested.