Straighten Your Hair
- * Wash and condition hair.
- * Blot dry. Hair should be almost dry when you begin.
- * Gather up hair into several sections and secure or clip hair on top of your head. You will be drying the bottom layers first.
- * Follow the brush (with your dryer) down the sections of hair as you straighten each section and be sure to keep the dryer moving.
- * Take down a new section of hair and procede as directed above.
- * Work your way up the layers until all sections are dried and straightened.
- * To curl the ends for a polished look, take your brush and pull the ends under. Finish your styling with a blast of cool air if your hairdryer has this capability.
- Be sure to condition your hair often. Sun, cold temperatures plus the use of your hair dryer can be hard on your hair.
- For best results, use products formulated for your hair type. It does make a difference.
- * Give your hair a break and allow it to dry naturally as often as possible.
- * Have split ends snipped every six weeks to two months to ensure that they don’t travel up the hair shaft.