- 4 young carrots
- ¼ kg cooked green peas
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 rings of canned pineapples
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 small cooked beetroot
- Salt and Pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- After boiling the vegetables separately, cut the carrots, and potatoes into round shapes.
- Cut into little sprigs and boil the cauliflower till a little tender.
- Mix all the above vegetables with the peas and pineapple cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt and stir in the mayonnaise so that the vegetables are covered with mayonnaise.
- Decorate with lettuce leaves, sliced beetroot and eggs