Millet is affordable, simple and miraculous ingredient when it comes to treating kidney problems.
Many people claim that millet have helped them to forget about the kidney problems. In the traditional medicine the millet is used as a natural remedy for treating urolithiasis (formation of stones in the urine and urinary tract).
Millet cleanses your kidneys, eliminates sand and mucous, removes tiny stones from the kidneys and bladder and is very helpful in treating women’s diseases and cystitis.
Millet is one of the most popular cereals which has high nutritional value and possesses strong healing properties. The following recipe comes from the Russian folk medicine and is very effective in treating kidney stones. It is also helpful in removing sand, mucous and tiny stones from the kidneys.
- Wash 1 cup of millet (200 grams) with warm water
- Put the millet in some large glass jar (3L) and fill 2/3 of the jar with warm boiled water. Close it with a lid, shake the jar well, wrap it with some clothes and leave it during the night
- Shake the jar again in the morning. You will notice white indistinct liquid in the jar. That’s your remedy
- Strain the liquid and store it in another container. Drink this liquid during the day, without restrictions, in any amount, as much as you want
- Don’t throw away the millet. Use it for preparation of healthy soup and eat it for breakfast (1 cup of millet, 3 cups of water and cook it for 15 minutes)
- The dose for the next day should be prepared the evening before with the same procedure. You should drink this remedy for 10-15 days.
Within 10-15 days, the stone will be dissolved and ejected through the urine, and the kidneys free of sand, mucous and stones. The inflammation will be eliminated and the tissues in the kidney and the urinary tract will be restored.
This cereal is affordable for everyone. It is not expensive and you can find it in every healthy food store. By adding millet in your diet you will provide your kidneys with numerous health benefits.