he traditional healers claim that healthy soups are the keepers of our health. The soup I’m about to present to you is actually my grandma’s recipe and I love it! It is delicious, nutritional and done in 15 minutes…
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 2 soup cubes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 5 tablespoons of oat flakes
- ½ a teaspoon of curcuma
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Saute the carrot a little bit in some pot and add the seeds. Then you should add 1.5 liters of water.
- Add the spices to taste and leave it to cook for 15 minutes.
- And the soup is done! I like to add a little bit of my once the soup is done, but the choice is yours!