This diet is very popular primarily because it is very healthy and nutritious which is also used for therapeutic purposes.
Homemade kefir is much better than the one from the stores, and you can prepare it by yourself. Helps in the fight against osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, rejuvenates the skin, improves the hair condition and nails, and most importantly – contains low amount of carbohydrates.
It is proven that it helps in the fight against depression.
Kefir is rich in many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D, and it is also rich in calcium and contains high levels of proteins.
Kefir is an excellent diuretic, helps with digestion, regulates the level of bacteria in the intestines and establishes balance of intestinal flora.
Some experts argue that kefir helps even in the fight against cancer and malignant cells.
It has been proven that it reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
Here is 3-day menu:
If you have more options, select the variant that suits you best.
- Scramble 2 eggs, salad from pickles and coffee with one spoon of milk
- Grits with milk
- Egg, 1 toast bread with butter and tea with honey
3 dl homemade kefir prepared as fruit yogurt
- Chicken soup, boiled carrots, 100 grams of white chicken meat, salad from beets and bread
- Mushroom soup, 3 dl stew from meat and vegetables and a salad from fresh cabbage
3 dl homemade kefir
- 150 g grilled fish, salad, and tea
- Large baked potatoes and tea with honey