Many people are realizing that we can cure many health conditions when we give our body what it needs.
Cavity is a good example of “incurable” and common problem. Recent studies that are available for the public have discovered more about the nature of cavity and the fact that there are remedies that can help us to remove it.
How To Naturally Remove Cavity?
According to the American Dentists Association, we get cavity when eating food rich in carbohydrates (sugar and starch) like cookies, sweets, milk, rice, etc. Bacteria that live in our mouth develop in these food residues and as a result they produce acid. In time, these acids destroy the teeth enamel, which results with cavity.
There are several problems related with this theory, including:
A group of people who have chewed carbohydrates and never brushed their teeth or used dental floss, had all their teeth cavity-free.
Bacteria don’t consume processed sugar or flour because of lack of nutrients in them. Ingredients like milk, vegetables, meat, fish or fruits are bacteria’s favorite, and still, they aren’t considered as cause factors for cavity.
So, if the modern explanation for cavity cause is not right, what is the real cause?
The research of Dr. Weston Price and other dental pioneers add up to 3 factors:
- Lack of minerals in the diet
- Lack of vitamins (A, D, B and K) soluble in fats
- Presence of phytic acid that disables the intestinal system to absorb the nutrients properly. In time, if your diet lacks of vitamins and minerals, or contains high levels of phytic acid ( in grains, seeds, nuts and legumes) the ratio between calcium and phosphor will not be balanced, which will result with drawing minerals from the bones, or teeth loss and weakening of the bones.
This means that the belief that sugar causes cavity is true, but only because it destroys the nutrients from the food, and not because the bacteria are eating the sugar and produce acid that damages the teeth.
Food That Can Cure Cavity
If you like to restore the balance of calcium and phosphorus in your blood and allow the minerals to bind to the teeth, avoiding processed sugar and sweets will not be enough.
You should eat food that contains high amounts of minerals and vitamins which will make your teeth enamel stronger.
Focus On The Following Foods:
- Coconut oil
- Organic dairy products
- Organic meat
- Organic grown vegetable
You should restrict the intake of food that has high level of phytic acid like grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Also the processed food should be consumed rarely because it disturbs the balance of sugar in your blood.
Food Additions That Should Be Considered
- Fermented cod liver oil
- Magnesium – needed for proper use of calcium and phosphorus
- Gelatin- if you like soups, this is a great addition because it is good for the gums and digestion