How to get Soft Hands
- Wash your hands with warm water and moisturizing soap. After rinsing, fill a small bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in the warm water for about 5 minutes. Add a few drops olive oil into the water for added moisturization.
- Put about 2 tablespoons of sugar and a few drops of warm water on your hands. For seriously dry hands, replace the water with olive oil.
- Rub hands together, as you would when applying lotion. Do this for a few minutes.
- Take a small soft washcloth and put some moisturizing soap on it. Rub each hand all over, starting with small circles on the front and back. Rinse well in the warm water.
- Pat hands with a clean, dry towel. Leave hands a little damp.
- Apply lotion to hands and then wrap a hot, damp washcloth around your creamed hands so that all the lotion can soak in. Look for brands with shea butter in them. This butter is readily absorbed by skin, and doesn’t leave a greasy feel.
- Take some rosewater (available in specialty body and bath stores) and massage this quickly into your hands. This softens and smooths skin tone, and gives your hands a beautiful scent.
- Rub hard when applying sugar so it will be more effective, but not so hard that it will hurt and sting.
- Don’t just do this once and expect the results to stay forever, do it weekly.plus try creaming your hands with baby oil or lotion before bed so while You sleep your hands can moisturize.
- Purchase a hand lotion to use daily for super soft hands. A lotion using lots of plant material, eg: Body Shop, Lush, or Jurlique are several brands.
- Use warm water, hot water will burn your hands.
- Keep in mind any skin allergies or conditions (such as sensitive skin) and test out lotion on a patch of skin before you apply to your entire hand.
- Moisturizing soap
- Warm water
- Soft washcloth
- Hot, damp washcloth
- Olive oil