A great mix of flavors and fragrances…
This recipe will allow you to experience many different flavors and fragrances. You will be amazed when you find out how tasty these champignons are. Surprise your family and friends with this amazing and simple recipe.
- 500 grams of fresh champignons
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 onion
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 10chili peppers (optional)
- 3-4 bay leafs
- ½ a teaspoon of black pepper (grains)
- A little bit of wild thyme
- 1 rosemary twig
- Clean the champignons and put them in some large bowl. Pour them with water and add the rest of the ingredients, except the wild thyme, rosemary and half the amount of olive oil needed for this recipe.
- Apply the champignons on heat and wait until the water starts to boil. Cook them in boiling water for 5 minutes and then remove them from heat.
- You will need some large glass jar. Put the champignons in it, adding the rosemary twig and the wild thyme in the jar as well. At the end, you will need to add the marinade in which the champignons were cooking. Add the remaining amount of olive oil (50ml) as well.
These champignons will be great addition for your lunch or dinner. You can even replace the snacks with them.