- 2 1/2 Tbsp Flour
- Crushed almonds For garnishing
- 1 cup Sugar
- Water As required
- 5 Tbsp Ghee + for deep frying
- 1 cup Dry milk powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cardamum powder
- Take milk powder in a bowl. Add melted ghee to it and mix very well with hands.
- Add flour, baking soda, cardamum powder and mix again.
- Now add 3 Tbsps of very cold water and knead with hands until a smooth dough is formed.
- Make small balls of this dough(about 3/4 inches in diameter) and leave for some time.
- Take sugar in an other pan, add equal amount of water and boil for some time(prepare aik taar ka sheera).
- Deep fry all prepared balls(gulab jaman) until they become brown.
- Place them in sugar solution(sheera).
- Dish out and garnish with crushed almonds. They are now ready to be seved.