There’s been a growing trend among followers of gluten-free dietary regimes and this is coconut flour. The flat bread recipe below is not just time-effective (it only takes ten minutes!), but it also doesn’t contain any grains.
Plus, this recipe comprises only five ingredients – coconut flour, coconut oil, eggs, baking powder and salt. You will take just a minute to prepare the dough, and less than 15 minutes to enjoy your fresh bread. In case you want to make more of it, simply double or quadruple this recipe. Bon appetite!
Grain Free Flat Bread made with Coconut flour
What you need:
– 3 tbsps. coconut flour
– 2 tbsps. coconut oil
– 2 eggs
– ¼ tsp. sea salt
– ½ tsp. baking powder
What you do:
- The oven should be preheated to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, sea salt and baking powder until well blended.
3. Add the eggs and the coconut oil (melted). Mix well.
4. After everything is well blended, leave the dough for several minutes.
5. Put half the dough in a baking pan spreading it into a circle.
6. Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Bon appetite!