Fruit Salad With Pudding!
Written by The Writer
- 1(29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1(20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1(3 1/8 ounce) boxdry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
- 1banana, sliced
- 1⁄2pint blueberries
- 1bunch grapes (I use the red ones)
- 1 -2tablespoon sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix.
- This includes the juices from the cans.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.