- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon water (optional)
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1.In a cup or small bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise and water using a fork
- 2.Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat.
- 3.Pour in the eggs, and stir constantly as they cook
- 4.Remove the eggs to a plate when they are set, but still moist
- 5.Do not over cook. Never add salt or pepper until eggs are on plate, but these are also good without.