– Even when you take a shower regularly, there is a body part in which more than 67 species of bacteria are accumulated every day
Personal hygiene is very important for maintaining the overall body health. Even when you take a shower regularly, there is a body part in which more than 67 species of bacteria are accumulated every day. Find out which is the dirtiest part of your body.
Showering is an important part of personal hygiene. During the day, with the clothes, the hair and skin, we bring into the house numerous micro-organisms that could be dangerous to our health.
But although you have showered and you have washed your hair, there is a part of our body that is considered as the dirtiest part because it contains a lot of dirt, although you have just got out of the shower. It is the belly button, which is unapproachable body part and therefore bacteria often multiply in the navel.
Because of its shape the belly button retains sweat, hairs from clothes, dead skin cells, lotions and soap.
That is why the belly button is perfect place for development of microorganisms, so if you do not properly wash it, it will start to smell bad and cause many health problems (infection).
The survey showed that the belly button can contain 67 different types of bacteria, regardless of regular showering. If you want your body to be perfectly clean, use this simple trick with ear stick.
HOW TO WASH THE BELLY BUTTON PROPERLY?
- Before shower soak an ear stick in medical alcohol and clean it carefully.
- While you take a shower, take a clean ear stick soak it with some shower gel, so just like the previous time, clean the belly button.
- Rinse the belly button well with warm water and dry it with a towel.
This type of belly button is cleaned easily because it doesn’t contain hardly accessible parts.
- Soak a cotton cloth with shower gel.
2.Rub the belly button, then rinse with warm water and dry with a towel.