Ease Your Bunions in Just 10 Days with This Powerful Home Remedy
A bunion is a bony deformity of the joint at the base of the big toe often caused by wearing tight, narrow shoes, and high heels. Bunions may run in families, but many are the result form wearing tight shoes. Bunions sometimes develop with arthritis.
Women are especially prone to developing this deformity with nine out of ten developing bunions during their life. Though not always painful, bunions can really affect your quality of life. For one thing, they can be quite unattractive, but more importantly they are also annoying as finding fitting footwear can be quite an ordeal.
Although surgical treatment is also possible, these efficient folk remedies will help you get rid of bunions painlessly
Bay Leaf Tea
- Add a tablespoon of crushed bay leaves in 10oz/300ml of water.
- Cook it for 5 minutes then pour it in a thermos. Let it stay overnight.
- Strain the liquid first thing in the morning.
- Drink it in small sips throughout the day. It’s important not to drink it all at once.
- Do this treatment for 3 days, but make sure you always prepare it fresh.
- Repeat the treatment after a week.
One of the results will be a more frequent urination which only indicates that the salt in your body is dissolving thus stimulating your bladder.
In only ten days of consumption, you will be able to notice the first visible improvements. Apart from feeling much better, your joint pain will also disappear. Your bunions will completely disappear if you take the bay leaf remedy for 2 months.