This is an incredible summer salad that will be great refreshment on your table in these hot summer days.
- 800 grams of boiled potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 egg – hard boiled
- Salt, black pepper, sugar
- Wash the potatoes and cook them without removing the skin. Clean the onion and slice it. Wash the cucumber and the radishes and slice them. Put all the ingredients in some plate and mix them well.
- In order to prepare the dressing, just mix the olive oil and the apple cider vinegar, add the mustard and season with salt, black pepper and a little bit of sugar.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, peel them and cut them. Add them into the vegetable mixture and pour them with the dressing. Combine everything well and leave the salad into the refrigerator in order to cool down.
- Serve the salad and add ¼ of an egg on top of each portion.