This recipe is great for everyone who loves delicious and healthy pâté. I love this one because it provides me with the needed nutrients, keeping me energized for the rest of the day. Eat it for breakfast and you will be energized for the rest of the day.
- 5 carrots
- 50 grams of feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- A little bit of dried mint
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the carrots in salty water. Boil them until they become soft enough.
- Fry the garlic and the cumin in olive oil.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them well. If you need to add water in the mixture, use the one in which the carrots have been cooked until you get the needed consistency.
Share the recipe with your friends and family because it is extremely healthy and delicious at the same time!