- 1 cup butter – divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips – semi sweet, divided
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup peanuts – unsalted, dry roasted and chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Container: 13x9x2 pan, small mixing bowl, sauce pan
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 3/4 cups of butter and 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and peanuts.
- Press this into a buttered 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread this over the bottom layer.
- Melt the remaining 2/3 cup of chocolate chips until smooth.
- Carefully spread this over the cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve.