Chocolate Cold Cake Recipe
This cake is very delicious and easy to make. Even the persons having no cooking or baking experience can make it easily and enjoy.
- 1¼ pack Marie biscuit
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups walnut
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- ¾ cup double cream
- Crush biscuit slightly.
- Melt butter and add sugar over low heat in a double boiler.
- Add cocoa, beat eggs add to mixture.
- Take off heat mix dry ingredients.
- 5.Put the mixture in a butter dish and chill till the mixture is firm.
- Cut into cubes and serve.