- 1 kg Chicken (boneless breast)
- 1 tsp. Corn Oil
- 1½ pinch Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Egg
- 3 tsps. Corn Flour
- 6 cloves Garlic
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate with soy sauce, corn oil, garlic paste and salt for about 1 hour.
- After marinating, beat the eggs and corn flour together.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces to this mixture.
- Heat oil in wok or in deep frying pan.
- Drop the chicken pieces into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on absorbent paper to let the excess oil drain.
- Serve hot with tomatoes ketchup or chili sauce.