- 1 French bread baguettes
- 1\2 cup butter
- 2-4 cloves minced garlic
- 1\4 cup powder Parmesan cheese
- 1\4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- butter for spreading
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice the French bread diagonally into 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Place the butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and minced garlic in a bowl and mix with a spoon until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of the butter on one side of the slice and a thick layer of garlic mixture on the other side.
- Sprinkle mazzrolla cheese over the garlic mixture and arrange the slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a oven at 400F 200C) or mark 7 for 5-8 minutes or until edges turn brown. Turn on the top grill of the oven and grill for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly brown. This will make the bread more crispy.
- Serve immediately as a side dish with Pizza and Spaghetti.
- f you REALLY love garlic, you could use freshly minced garlic instead of garlic powder.