Caution: These Foods From the Refrigerator Have A Strong Hallucinogenic Effect!
Some harmless types of food and drink can become strong hallucinogenic agents.
If you do not follow your doctor’s advice and nutritionists, some harmless types of food and drink can become strong hallucinogenic agents that you’ll see and hear things that are not really there! These are foods that you should consume in excessive quantities, unless you just want to feel hallucinations.
1. One US study showed that drinking 7 cups of coffee a day can cause hallucinations. After this amount, respondents were perpetrating sounds, and some have claimed to feel the presence of ghosts.
2. Chocolate contains anandamide, which in large quantities in the body produces the effect very similar to smoking marijuana. Person of approximately 130 pounds of weight at once should consume about 22 pounds of chocolate to feel the effects of this compound.
3. Consumption of immature mulberry can also cause hallucinations, and indigestion.
4. Stilton Cheese with mold can disrupt sleep. One British study found that eating 20 grams of cheese before bed causes bizarre dreams.
5. Hot pepper causes a burning sensation in the mouth and throat, a compound capsaicin from this plant stimulates the body to increased production of endorphins that make you feel euphoric and a bit “drugged”.
6: Some types of mushrooms contain hallucinogenic agents such as psilocybin, psilocin and highlighting the emotions and perceptions of things in space.
7. Poppy has strong narcotic properties because it contains a high percentage of the alkaloids morphine. Remember this when you want to reach for another slice of poppy.
8. The head of the bamboofish can cause hallucinations for several days. Moreover, in ancient Rome, this fish was used in the meals because of its narcotic properties.
9. Ergotism is poisoning from rye flour that is infected with ergotamine. The poisoning is manifested by hallucinations, convulsions, or dying feeling in the fingers.
10. Nutmeg contains a compound myristicin with a strong narcotic effect, which is why the consumption of large quantities of this spice could lead to nausea, headaches and severe hallucinations.