- Hard boiled eggs: 6 nos
- Onions: 2
- Green chilies: 4
- Pepper powder: ½ tsp
- Minced meat: 1 cup
- Corn flour: 4 tbsp
- Lime juice: 2 tbsp
- Flour: 4 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Split the eggs into two, remove the yolks and keep aside.
- Saute chopped onions and chilies and add meat, pepper powder and salt. When it is nicely cooked, add the crushed egg yolks and mix well.
- Refill the mixture into the egg white and press nicely.
- Mix cornflour, flour, lime juice, salt and pepper to a slightly thick batter.
- Dip the eggs into the batter and deep fry.