Here’s how to prepare the healing matcha tea:
- Camelia sinensis leaves (fresh or 2 tbsps. powdered matcha tea)
- Honey (per taste)
- Hot water
Pour some water in a pot and bring it to boil. Add the camelia leaves or matcha powder and set the pot aside to cool down. In the end add ginger and honey per taste. It’s best to consume this tea twice a day!
Health benefits of one cup of Matcha tea:
- It boosts your metabolism owing to the powerful combination of unique compounds.
- It increases weight loss results by 25%.
- It’s a powerful antioxidant which neutralizes the adverse effects of free radicals in the body, thus preventing cancer.
- It prevents premature aging, protects against UV radiation and other skin issues.