The immune system is a defense that protects our body from disease, this drags proteins, organs and cells, its function is to maintain the structure’s own body.
The thyroid is a gland that is shaped like a butterfly found in the neck, above the collarbone. It is an endocrine gland which produces hormones.
Thyroid hormone controls the pace of many of the body’s activities. It includes the speed with which those calories are burned and how fast the heart beats. All these activities make up the body’s metabolism.
Keys to include in the diet.
• Vegetables such as broccoli helps to regulate the thyroid gland.
• Vitamin D.
• Selenium is on seafood.
• Zinc (10 mg at least in the day).
• Iodine is seaweed.
• Practice any exercise that is moderate.
• Consume natural and fresh juice where we include fruits and vegetables suitable.
• Protect the agents that are toxic daily, wash the food to be consumed very well.