Kiwi juice is something we need to introduce in our daily diet as it has beneficial effect on the body and is rich in various healthy ingredients.
It is great beverage for those who have a problem with kidney and gall bladder sand. Kiwi juice is rich in large amounts of potassium and fibers, and it can protect you from heart disease. In the text bellow you can read how useful this fruit is and learn how to prepare the kiwi juice …
Why is it good to drink kiwi juice? It acts on the human body as follows:
- Cleanses the kidneys, bladder and gallbladder of stones and sand;
- Prevents cardiovascular disease;
- Prevents blood clotting;
- Reduces the risk of stroke;
- Protects the vitality of the cells;
- Beneficial effects on vision and prevents eye diseases (cataract, diverticular disease, conjunctivitis …);
- Restores our body;
- Protects from the harmful effects of free radicals, from a heart attack;
- Detoxifies the body;
- Boosts immunity;
- Prevents the accumulation of fatty deposits;
- Relieves symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other respiratory diseases in children and in adults (studies have shown that in people who have developed a form of lung disease, if they regularly consume fresh kiwi juice, it increases their lung capacity by 32 % and decrease the coughing by 27%);
- Cures cellulite;
- Has beneficial effects on the skin;
- Improves memory.
You should be careful with daily amount of kiwi juice. You should not drink more than 1-2 cups of juice diluted with water because it can cause allergy.
RECIPE FOR KIWI JUICE
- 1 ½ kg of fresh and peeled kiwi
- ½ kg of sugar
- 1 ½ liter of water
Peel the kiwi fruit, chop and blend it.
If you do not have a blender, use a machine for grinding tomatoes. Then blended in that way should be strained through thick strainer to obtain a greater amount of juice.Boil the water, and leave it to cool.
In the strained kiwi juice add the cooled water and half a kilo of sugar. Stir for 20 minutes until the sugar completely dissolves. Store the juice in sterilized glass bottles and place it in the refrigerator. Before use, dilute the juice with water.
Kiwi Juice (syrup) contains: Vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, carotenoids, iron, chlorophyll, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoids, and therefore it is recommended to be used by infants and it is especially recommended in pregnancy.